Friday 25 November 2016

PRODUCTION: Choosing a Font for my Front Cover


I firstly tried to choose which font was suitable for my image but whilst also portraying the fact it is a music magazine. I found the two fonts which are bold seemed too heavy for my image even though they suited the music magazine style. I then found the font on the screen shot which is below the others became too high fashion although it suited my image. I then found the font shown on the screen shot on the far left which suits my image whilst also portraying a music magazine so therefore is the one I chose.


I then had to decide whether to put the masthead behind the models head or in front of it. I found that putting the masthead behind the models head gave the front cover a more professional look and is therefore the option I decided to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment