Sunday 27 November 2016

RESEARCH: Questionnaire Feedback


The results of my first question showed that the articles were specific enough to represent the right genre I am trying to portray within my magazine.


The results of my second question showed that my magazine represented the correct target audience I was aiming for for the majority of the time.


The results of my third question showed the majority of people thought the first picture was an 8 out of 10.


The results of the fourth question showed the majority of people rated the second picture a 6 out of 10 therefore making it the least popular picture.


The fifth question showed the majority of people thought this picture was the best out of the three by rating it either 9 or 10 out of 10.



The sixth question gave me all the reasons why the favorite picture from that person was chosen.


The results of the seventh question showed the majority of people prefer to have exclusive interviews in a music magazine.



The results of the eighth question showed the majority of people preferred 'The Blonde is Back' article.


The results of the ninth question showed most people think the artists from my article would use Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.


The results of the tenth question showed the majority of people would buy a music magazine of this genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment