Sunday 18 December 2016

PRODUCTION: Changing the Double Page Spread Layout


The image above shows the layout of my double page spread before the main image was changed and the image below shows the layout after the main image was changed. I moved the masthead from the right side of the page to the left to stop it from covering the subjects face. I also decreased the font size and made the text boxes smaller as I found it was too large and it would also cover the subjects face if I left it how it was. Furthermore I added a semi-transparent yellow boxes (in the same colour of 'Blonde' in the masthead) behind the text as it became hard to read being on a darker background than before, therefore making it more clear and easy to read. I also moved the sub-heading down and put smaller images of the photo shoots along the bottom of the page. I also added the magazines website and logo to the top right of the page to make it identifiable. Finally I added the page numbers to the bottom left and right hand corners to obey the codes and conventions of a magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment